- Hung Curd(dahi)/yogurt : 1 1/2 cups (made out of 2 ½ cups of curd)
- Mango pulp : 1/2 cup
- Powdered sugar : 2-3 tbsp
- Mango cubes : few to garnish
- Put curd/yogurt in a muslin cloth, tie it up and hang it over a strainer which is again kept in a bowl and keep in the refrigerator till all the excess whey drains away. out of 2 ½ cups of curd I got 1 ½ cups of hung curd.
- Transfer the thick residue into a bowl, add mango pulp, powdered sugar according to the sweetness of mango pulp and mix well
- Transfer into a serving bowl and chill in the refrigerator
- garnish with mango cubes and serve