- Fish : 6-8 fish fillets
- Ginger-garlic paste : 3 tbsp
- Turmeric : ¼ tsp
- salt : as required
- Red chilly powder : 1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder : 1 tbsp
- Oil : 2 tbsp
- In a bowl prepare marinade by making paste of all the above ingredients except fish and oil.
- Clean fish using salt and water.now apply the marinade to all the fish fillets evenly and keep aside for atleast 15 minutes
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan or a heavy bottomed vessel, add few curry leaves and fry.
- Now add the marinated fish fillets and cook them on low heat for 10 to 15 minutes till that side is fried. Make sure that the fish doesn’t get sticked to the vessel.Flip over the fish carefully and let them cook till the other side is fried.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot as a side dish with steamed rice and rasam/sambar.