- Butter : 1/2 cup
- Sugar : 1 cup
- Eggs : 4
- All-purpose flour : 1 ¼ cups
- Baking soda : 1/4 tsp
- Chocolate Syrup(Hershey’s) : 1 ½ cups
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease and dust baking pan.
- Beat butter, sugar and eggs until thoroughly blended in a large bowl.
- Add flour and baking soda, blending well.
- Now add syrup and mix thoroughly. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Frost and garnish as desired.