- Dosa Batter : 1 Cup
- Egg filling : 1 cup
- Oil : 2 table spoon
For - Egg filling:
- Eggs -1 Number
- Onion- 1 small( chopped finely)
- Green chilies : 2 (chopped very finely )
- Ginger : small piece (chopped very fine)
- salt to taste
How to Prepare Egg Filling :
- Take a bowl and break the eggs in it. Add very finely chopped onions, green chilli’s, Ginger and salt.
- Whisk the egg mixture properly.
Making Egg Dosa:
- Heat Dosa tava/Pan.
- Take 1/2 cup of dosa batter and spread it to form a circle on a hot pan. Let the outer crust of dosa heat for half minute.
- Now spread 1 table-spoon of oil around dosa.
- Now spread egg filling on top of dosa and let the egg cook for 1 minute
- Flip the dosa to other side, Let dosa cook from both sides until light brown patches appears.
- Egg Dosa is ready. Serve with chutney and Sambar or can you can have it without anything as it is filled with onions and chillies.