- Milk : 2.5 cups
- Sugar : 5 tbsp
- vanilla custard powder : 2 tbsp
- milk(cold or room temperature) : 3tbsp
- mixed seasonal fruits : 1.5 or 2 cups chopped
- Boil milk in a vessel.
- Now take 3 tbsp of cold milk and mix with the custard powder to make a smooth paste .make sure there are no lumps and keep aside.
- add sugar to the boiling milk and mix till it dissolves
- Now add the custard paste to the boiling milk
- Keep on a low flame and keep on stirring till the milk begins to thicken.
- You have to stir continuously so as to avoid forming lumps in the custard.
- Don’t cook till thick as on cooling the consistency thickens more.
- Switch off the flame and allow the custard to cool.
- Add fruits and mix well. I used mangoes, banana, pomegranate, apple, green grapes. you can add your choice of seasonal fruits.
- chill in the refrigerator and serve