- full-fat milk : 1.5 lts
- sugar : ¼ cup
- cardamom (elaichi) powder : 1/2 tsp
- mixed nuts(chopped) : 3tbsp
- In deep non-stick pan boil milk .allow it it to simmer and scrape the sides in between while stirring occasionally.
- Simmer till it comes to rabri consistency. Add the cardamom powder, nuts,sugar and mix well and cook 5 more minutes, Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool completely.
- Once cooled, pour the mixture into kulfi moulds or posicle moulds and freeze overnight or till firm.
- To unmould, allow the moulds to remain outside the refrigerator for 5 minutes and then unmould by inserting a wooden skewer stick in the centre of the kulfi and pull it out.
- Serve immediately.