- Dry roast peanuts in a pan and keep them aside
- heat oil in a pan and fry the slit green chillies
- now add roasted peanuts,green chilly,garlic pods, salt,cumin seeds into the blender and blend(add water while blending till you get the consistency you want)
- For tempering heat oil in a pan,add mustard seeds,cumin seeds, Urad daal, hing,red chillies & curry leaves
- Take a bowl add peanuts paste and pour the tempering over it
- Serve with idli, Dosa, upma, medu vada or uttapam.
Optional: If you wish you can add one tablespoon of tamarind pulp when you blend for little tanginess.