- Whole wheat flour(atta): 1/2cup
- Salt : a pinch
- Sugar or grated jaggery : 2 tablespoons
- Water : few tablespoons(as required)
- Oil or butter : 2teaspoons
- In a bowl add whole wheat flour,salt,sugar and mix well
- Now add water and mix well such that no lumps are formed
- the batter should look like dosa consistency
- Grease a non-stick pan with the butter.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of the batter, spread like a dosa batter or tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly
- When the sides starts to peel off, turn the pancake around and cook the other side for 30 seconds.
- Repeat the same for the remaining batter, greasing the pan with butter whenever required.
- Serve the pancakes with a tablespoon of honey poured on it or serve it just like that